“Help Kids Make the Grade”
Donate Backpacks and School Supplies to Local Kids by July 30th, 2023
What you can do:
- Donate a Backpack & Fill it with School Supplies.
- Organize a Group of Friends or Co-Workers to Participate
- Contact Us to schedule the Pickup or Drop Off of your Backpacks before July 30
- Deliver Backpacks to Folsom or Rocklin Harley Davidson before July 30th.
- Donate: Any amount or Adopt a Child: $35 will buy a Backpack & Supplies Website:
- Facebook @AdoptaFamilyProgramNorCalPayPal
- Venmo: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOOL SUPPLIES LIST
- 1 package #2 Pencils
- 1 package of Ink Pens – Blue or Black Ink
- 2 Black Sharpie Pens
- 1 package of Highlight Pens
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 box of 8 colored markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 eraser
- 1 ruler – 12 inch
- 1 pair of safety scissors
- 1 package of pocket folders
- 2 spiral notebooks 100 sheets each
- 2 packages loose leaf 8.5 x 11 paper – wide ruled
- 1 one-inch wide binder
- 1 package of glue sticks
- 1 roll of clear tape
- 1 New Backpack
Preparing under-privileged children for school with
a new backpack filled with school supplies.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Sun City Lincoln Hills Community Association
965 Orchard Creek Lane
Lincoln, CA 95648
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THE
2018 BACK TO SCHOOL BACKPACK PROGRAM
Thank you to Woodside Homes for pledging 25 filled backpacks!
For more information about the donation, please see the News Release.